Pitra Dosha is formed if anyone in the family dies unnatural death. It can also happen if family members do not offer water and food to their manes or do not remember their manes during the spiritual activities. Pitra Dosha also occurs if any family member kills a cow or destroys a fetus in the womb.
The ninth house is the house of father and forefathers. Sun as a Karaka planet of father is also the Karaka planet of progress, age, promotion and spirituality. If Rahu which is malefic and shadow planet affects the Sun then it forms Grahan Yoga and Pitra Dosha as well. If this Yoga is present in the the birth chart, the person gets delayed support of his luck and has to struggle a lot to achieve even the slightest of success.
How to identify the effect of Pitra Dosh?
- Pitra Dosha exists if children are falling sick repeatedly. (Premature Baby birth and innumerable death of children after birth or prenatal birth. i.e. abortion)
- Pitra Dosh can be a major factor behind a problem in conceiving the child, i.e. problem in getting pregnant or repeated miscarriages.
- Pitru Dosha is found if only a girl child is conceived repeatedly.
- Pitru Dosha causes quarrels among family members without any reasonable reason.
- If a native has a Pitra Dosha then the educational and career growth is obstructed.
- When Pitru Dosh occurs the family doesn't grow and faces many problems repeatedly.
- Pitra Dosh results in an inability to get married without any reason, though well qualified. Very good earning.
- Pitra Dosha causes marital disharmony.
- Students with pitra dosha in their charts have a tendency of going blank in examinations despite being well prepared for them.
- Pitra dosha causes repeated loss of job or unexpexted changes in job.